PCS announces save the date(s)/time(s) for PCS User Guide Roadshows
Please find below “Save the Date(s)” details for the PCS User Guide Roadshow, the details of which are as follows:
- Monday 10th December, London, 12:00 CET / 11:00 GMT. The presentation will be held at the office of Clifford Chance, 10, Upper Bank Street, London E14 5JJ.
- Tuesday 11th December, Frankfurt, 11:00 CET/ 10:00 GMT. The presentation will be held at the office of the True Sale International GmbH (TSI)
- Wednesday 12th December, Amsterdam, 11:00 CET / 10:00 GMT. The presentation will be held at the office of the Dutch Securitisation Association, (DSA)
- Thursday 13th December, Paris 09:30 CET / 08:30 GMT. The presentation will be held at the offices of Societe Generale. A breakfast will be served before the presentation.
The agenda for the webinar is as follows:
- Summary of PCS Initiative
- The PCS Organisation
- The PCS Process including
- High level principles
- Summary of Eligibility Criteria
- Key Themes of PCS Process
- 9 practical PCS Process Steps
If you would like to take attend any of the webinars in person or via call, please email [email protected] providing your full contact details.
At each location, the presentations will run for approximately 1.15 hours, and will be available by both actual attendance and by Webinar. We will send you within the next 24 hours details of the locations and Webinar access (email and telephone numbers).
If you have any questions at this stage, please email us at [email protected].