Our one day symposium (in person only at NautaDutilh offices) was devoted to the securitisation market generally as well as in The Netherlands specifically. The event is be a chance to hear from but also speak with experts in the field, discuss market trends and build relationships. The formal part of the day will be followed by a cocktail party for a more informal opportunity to exchange views and perspectives.
- A new look at the European securitisation market: its history and fundamental concepts that underpin it
- How the macro environment is affecting the securitisation market
- SRT - what is on the horizon and will is become the driver of all European securitisation?
- High level panel discussions on current trends covering the development of the Netherlands marketplace, and laws and regulation
- Where are we with European Green Backed Securities?
For more details on the Agenda & Speakers, see below:
PCS Amsterdam Symposium 2023
All PCS events are complimentary. Pictures from the event can be found here: