PCS Dublin 2023 Symposium on the 17th January 2023 at the Davenport Hotel Dublin, in association with AL Goodbody an
d the KBRA.
Our one day symposium (in person only) was devoted to the securitisation market generally as well as in Ireland specifically. The event is a chance to hear from but also speak with experts in the field, discuss market trends and build relationships. The formal part of the day was followed by a cocktail party for a more informal opportunity to exchange views and perspectives.
- A new look at the European securitisation market: its history and fundamental concepts that underpin it
- Perspectives on the Irish market and main developments across asset classes
- SRT - what is on the horizon and will is become the driver of all European securitisation?
- Developments in the Solar & Green Finance market
- How the macro environment is affecting the securitisation market
For details on the Agenda & Speakers, see below:
PCS Dublin Symposium 2023
All PCS events are complimentary. Please book your interest to register as soon as possible.