Our one day symposium (in person only at Allen & Overy offices) will be devoted to the securitisation market generally as well as in the UK specifically. The event will be a chance to hear from but also speak with experts in the field, discuss market trends and build relationships. The formal part of the day will be followed by a cocktail party for a more informal opportunity to exchange views and perspectives.
Our discussions will cover the following topics:
- A new look at the European securitisation market: its history and fundamental concepts that underpin it
- SRT- what is on the horizon and will it become the driver of all European securitisation?
- Review and reforms of prudential and non-prudential regulation
- High level panel discussions on current trends and perspectives on both the UK and European marketplace
- The way forward for UK in post Brexit divergence
- FCA presentation on the UK securitisation regime
For more updates on the Agenda & Speakers, and to Register, see below:
PCS London Symposium 2023
All PCS events are complimentary. Please book your interest to register as soon as possible.