Join us for the 2nd Annual PCS Madrid Symposium on 6 March 2024, in association with CuatreCasas.
This year's theme, "Securitisation- The missing component of Europe's financial architecture," explores the benefits of deploying securitisation markets in local economies.
The one-day in-person event offers a unique opportunity to engage with industry experts, discuss market trends, and build relationships. Our panels of market participants, policymakers, and regulators will provide updates on European and local developments, as well as share their insights on the future. Following the formal sessions, there will be a cocktail party for networking and informal discussions.
Topics of discussion include:
- Introduction to global securitisation markets
- Synthetic securitisation: Key features, market trends, and future prospects
- Regulatory and prudential landscape
- Panel discussions from issuers and investors
- Trends in Spain and European securitisation marketplace
Visit our website for the program details and registration. All PCS events are complimentary.