Our one day symposium (in person only at White & Case offices) will be devoted to the securitisation market generally as well as in France specifically. The event will be a chance to hear from but also speak with experts in the field, discuss market trends and build relationships. The formal part of the day will be followed by a cocktail party for a more informal opportunity to exchange views and perspectives.
Our discussions will cover the following topics:
- A new look at the European securitisation market: its history and fundamental concepts that underpin it
- SRT- what is on the horizon and will it become the driver of all European securitisation?
- Green: Accelerant or threat for the European securitisation market?
- Europe Quo Vadis? High level panel discussions on current trends and perspectives on both the French and European marketplace
- Presentation by ACPR on regulatory and prudential perspective
For more updates on the Agenda & Speakers, and to Register, see below:
PCS Paris Symposium 2023
All PCS events are complimentary. Pictures from the event can be found here: