Join us as we kick off our 2nd Annual Symposia Series tour with PCS Warsaw 2023 Symposium on the 19th April, hosted in association with DLA Piper.
Our one day symposium (in person only at the Hotel Sofitel Warsaw Victoria) will be devoted to the securitisation market generally as well as in Poland specifically. The event will be a chance to hear from but also speak with experts in the field, discuss market trends and build relationships. The formal part of the day will be followed by a cocktail party for a more informal opportunity to exchange views and perspectives.
Our discussions will cover the following topics:
- An introduction of securitisation markets from a global perspective
- Why synthetic securitisation? Key structural features, current market and future trends
- A presentation on regulatory and prudential state of play
- High level panel discussions from both issuers and investor's perspectives
- Challenges and benefits of Trade Receivables and Warehousing on securitisation deals
- Trends in Poland and European securitisation marketplace