Securitisation - a must for growth and capital management?
We would like to invite you to an event hosted by Christofferson Robb & Company (CRC), DLA Piper, and Prime Collateralised Securities (PCS).
The event will be devoted to the securitisation market in Poland, but will also address current market trends in Europe as a whole. It will explore the benefits of securitisation, a crucial mechanism for institutions to obtain financing and achieve capital relief. The event will be a chance to meet experts in the field, originators, arrangers and investors, to discuss market trends and to build relationships. It is aimed at institutions that intend to securitise an existing portfolio and to those that are interested in the warehousing of assets, including banks, loan providers, leasing companies, “buy now pay later” companies and telecoms companies.
Our speakers will include:
- Mariusz Hyla, Partner and Head of Finance, Projects and Restructuring, DLA Piper
- Bartosz Matusik, Partner and Head of Tax, DLA Piper
- Steven Krivinskas, Partner, Finance, Projects, and Restructuring, DLA Piper
- Paweł Turek, Counsel, Finance, Projects, and Restructuring, DLA Piper
- Harry Noutsos, Managing Director, Market Outreach, Prime Collateralised Securities (PCS)
- Ian Bell, CEO, Prime Collateralised Securities (PCS)
- Joanna Kosek, Partner, CRC
- Tomasz Osipowicz, Head of Securitisation, Santander Germany
- Michał Marciszewski,Head of Securitisation, Getin Noble Bank
- Przemysław Mocek, Financial Director, PEKAO Leasing
We will end the event with a business mixer, a great opportunity to network with participants and continue discussions.
8:30am Registration and refreshments
9:15am Opening remarks
9:30am Securitisation: Introduction to the European Securitisation Market I
10:30am Networking break
10:40am Securitisation: Introduction to the European Securitisation Market II
11:40am Securitisation: Polish Legislation and Securitisation
12:30pm Networking lunch
1:30pm The SRT and On Balance Sheet Securitisation
2:30pm Networking break
2:45pm Panel discussion: Current Trends & Future: Part 1
3:30pm Refreshment break
3:40pm Panel discussion: Current Trends & Future: Part 2
4:20pm Closing remarks
4:30pm Drinks reception
You can find here the
and highlights from the event